GAME GUIDE

List

Runes

Runes 

Rune is a kind of jewel to be equipped with an item and there are two categories of rune: Attack Rune, and Defense Rune.
Each rune provides bonuses to equipment about detailed stats without AP and recovery ability.
Weapons, Earrings, and Rings are equipped with attack runes, while Armor, Bracelets, and Necklaces are equipped with defensive runes.
Runes are classified into five types, Diamond, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, and have each slot.
To equip Runes of a higher grade, the equipment of a high grade corresponding to them is necessary.

 

 

You can fuse Runes and Jewels by using the menu Fuse Jewels in the inventory.

Some Aspers are consumed to fuse runes and jewels.

If the same grade Rune and 5 Jewels are fused, the high-grade item can be claimed with 25% chance and the same grade can be claimed with 75% chance.

Options of runes and jewels fused are changed randomly.

List